We are so delighted to spend 2.5 hours with you on a private tour of Downtown Huntsville. Here are some highlights of what to expect:
Date: Thursday, January 21
Start Time: TBD
Arrival Time: arrive 15 minutes early [arriving early will allow us to start and end promptly] We will set expectations, overview the experience and field questions.
Duration 2.5 Hours estimated
Meeting Location: 116 Washington Street. [Beside the Suffrage Mural]
Final Location: 301 Jefferson Street. [Near Oshi Poke Bowl]
- Give an overview of the major historical areas and their accompanying narratives
- Receive feedback from participants on how to enhance the guest experience
- The tour director will wear a face shield and maintain 6 foot distance at all times
- The transportation provider will wear a face covering and maintain 6 foot distance
- Guests are required to wear face coverings
- Inside the vehicle, hand sanitizer will be provided
- Inside the vehicle areas will be sanitized
- Guests will receive a guest bag including hand sanitizer, mask, gloves, and wipes
- If guests begin feeling ill or unwell or have been exposed to infected individuals; we will gladly re-schedule your experience.
Mode of transportation
The first 30 minutes will be walking around the Courthouse Square
The remaining time will be spent in spacious, socially-distanced 14 passenger vehicle provided by Huntsville Luxury Transportation, We will hop out of the vehicle as needed to explore designated stops
Number of stops
After navigating Courthouse Square, there are approximately 11 stops
A photographer is scheduled to join us to capture images from the event. Additionally the tour director will provide guests with memorable images from the event. Your album will be sent to you via email or text where you can view, download and share your photos on social media immediately after!
If you feel inspired, we would encourage you to write a review. We will provide you with links to review sites.
A feedback form will be sent to inquire about best practices for future experiences.
We will take a break at Constitution Hall Village
Bathrooms are few and far between in Downtown Huntsville. Plan accordingly. A scheduled bathroom break is at 11 a.m.
All Scenethat Tours experiences include a taste of Huntsville. You will be provided with a no-charge snack at Piper and Leaf.
Clothing & Weather
Please wear comfortable and walkable shoes. We will be traversing 200 year old brick sidewalks, uneven walkways and some gravel areas. We want to keep you vertical and safe. We will keep you abreast of weather conditions. Consider layering.
(Note: if you desire to navigate the region of Leroy Pope Mansion, let me know ahead of time as parking needs to be planned)
This experience is a customized and curated version of our Downtown Discovery Tour